Photo by Ilya Pavlov on Unsplash
No doubt that there are different ways available around the internet for turning an image into PDF, but proceeding with the best one seems a challenging task. Thus, we created this post that reveals the simplest ways to convert image to PDF without any quality loss.
If you have JPG image files and you want to print them, then first you have to convert them into printer-friendly format like PDF. You can quickly convert image to PDF document by using JPG to PDF converter by theonlineconverter.com for free of cost.
How to Convert JPG to PDF using MS Print to PDF on Windows?
The Print function in windows allows you to quickly convert single or multiple JPG images into an independent PDF file.
- First, open the “File Explorer” and find the folder that is loaded with JPG images to convert them into PDF. Now, simply choose all the images that you want to merge
- Once you have selected all the images make a right click on them, this is where you will find the option to Print
- Under the Print options, choose the “Microsoft Printer to PDF”. At this point, you will be able to proceed with the option to set the images on a single page or on multiple pages. If you need to export multiple JPG images as a single PDF page according to your preferred order, then you need to using an online PDF editor
- Now, make a click on the Print option and windows prompt to save Print Output. Then, add the name for the newly converted PDF file and hit Save
How to Convert Image to PDF using MS Word?
You can now easily rearrange multiple images on a MS Word document prior to exporting them as a PDF document. Following steps assists you to turn multiple JPG files to PDF with Microsoft Word:
- At first, you simply need to open the MS Word and go to the new document. Then, you simply have to navigate to the top section and find insert. This is where you need to choose insert pictures from different folders or drives
- Once your pictures are inserted, you can be able to adjust their sizes with the assistance of the selection handles option. In addition, you can use different formatting tools like “Word Tables” in order to alter the layout of the images according to your preference
- Then, move to the File and then to the given Export option, this is where you get the option to create a PDF or XPS document. This will allow you to export the images on the MS Word document as an editable single PDF file
How to Convert Image to PDF on Mac?
These steps assists you to change multiple JPG images to PDF on Mac:
- Fetch Finder and choose the image that you decided to add into a PDF document. You simply have to drag the images or choose them by simply holding down the Command key and choosing the images individually
- Once the images are selected, just hit the right-click on these and choose the open with option. This is where you will get the Preview option from the drop-down list
- When the images are opened in the Preview, you can simply drag the thumbnail images and even arrange them in your desired order for your PDF file. From the toolbar option you can fetch Rotate option in order to change the orientation of the different pages
- Then, navigate to the given menu bar and choose the Print under File. Once you have done with all, click on Save as PDF button
How to Convert Image to PDF Online?
These are some best-proven and tested online conversion sources that allow you to convert images to PDF files for free of cost, let’s explore them!
iLovePDF is indicated as an experts recommended ways to convert one or more images to PDF without any quality distortion. It lets you export image as PDF file effortlessly for free of cost. In addition, this web-based utility is loaded with certain features that you can consider to execute other PDF operations such as PDF compression, signing, merging, and more.
It is another well-known online utility that comes with an elegant interface to convert image to PDF document format easily. This is an ultimate option if you want to proceed with high quality results regarding image and PDF conversions. If you want to make unlimited conversions along with advanced conversion features, then you should have to get its subscription plan.
Get this handy web-based online application that allow you deal with image, PDF, audio, video, document, eBooks, and more conversions. No matter whether you want to convert image to PDF, word to PDF, mp3 to mp4, epub to pdf, or more, all the conversions are 100% free. Even the greatest part behind this online conversion utility is that it uses advanced quality preservation algorithms to provide you with high results.
Convertio is another full-fledged utility that allows you to make quick and reliable conversions for different file types. Its JPG to PDF online converter does not involve huge manual intervention to save the image as PDF. Just a couple of steps indulges to transform one or more JPG image files to PDF online.
If you are consistently dealing with PDF files, then you might have already come across the SmallPDF tool. This online conversion source allows you to convert image to PDF while keeping its image quality high. Get this online web-based conversion source to make certain PDF conversions and compression effortlessly.
Thankfully, you explored the best and convenient ways to convert one or multiple JPG images to PDF files for free of cost.