I’ll be sending you an email in the next 48 hours.
You’ll find some answers to common questions below.
One Time Startup Fee Includes:
- Initial phone and/or email consultation to talk about advertising goals
- Set up a new Google Ads account AND/OR review existing account data
- Research keywords and target market
- Set up initial campaigns and ad groups – organize for relevancy and efficiency
- Review website landing page and make suggestions for improvements if needed
- Develop campaign budgets and settings
- Setup conversion tracking to measure conversions
Ongoing Maintenance Includes:
- Monthly report of account performance
- Research and test new keywords and ad variations
- Review Quality Score of keywords and seek to make improvements
- Continually add negative keywords to remove irrelevant clicks
- Setup automated rules to optimize account throughout the month
- Setup heat map tracking and monitor for a few months to measure and improve website activity
- Make suggestions for improvements to site and overall marketing strategies based on data
- Optimize account to focus advertising spend on highest converting campaigns and ad groups
- Explore new advertising opportunities like Google’s display network, Youtube video advertising, or Bing Google Ads (extra charge)
- Too much to list here!
Q: How long does it take to setup a new account?
Q: Will I have my own Google Ads account?
A: Yes, you will have your own Google Ads account under your ownership. We will link your Google Ads account to my Google Ads Manager account so I can access and manage your account. You can revoke my access at any time.