Pay Per Click ManagementInnovative Pricing & Partnership for Large & Small Advertisers
I’ve done 60+ videos on Google Ads on my Youtube Channel where I have 14,000+ subscribers and over 3 million views!
$495 Startup Fee Covers Setup
then $199 minimum monthly management fee (see pricing details below)
Interested? Call or Text Me Now @ (847) 220-8055 or Fill the Form Below…
Pay Per Click (PPC) Quick Primer
Are you interested in getting more website traffic through Google but don’t have the time or knowledge to set up and manage an Google Ads account?
If you are not advertising in Google Ads, you may be missing out on customers, profit and the opportunity to grow your business.
Here’s the quick run-through on PPC. Pay Per Click advertising allows you to get your ad listed in the search engine results in the highlighted area in the screenshot below. In order to get your ad listed, you simply agree to pay every time your ad is clicked. You can literally have your ad showing up in your top targeted searches in a matter of hours so it’s easy to see the massive appeal of Google Ads advertising!
Feel free to read my post What Is Pay Per Click? for more detail and two videos on PPC advertising.
It’s not THAT hard to setup an Google Ads account and activate campaigns. Google purposefully lowers the barrier to entry to attract more advertising dollars.
Here’s the important fact many advertisers miss, but you’re probably realizing since you’re on my page!
It’s becoming increasingly difficult to maintain an efficient and competitive advertising campaign that gets maximum results with minimal spend. Just to give you an idea, here are a just a few of the elements of Google Ads that a good manager takes into account AND the typical mistakes that do-it-yourself advertisers make when managing their own accounts.
- Align strategy with client goals
- Be honest about potential and challenges
- Organize account logically and efficiently
- Setup and monitor conversions
- Continually add new keywords
- Monitor search term report
- Utilize automated, alerts, and scripts
- Give thoughtful reports, not just regurgitated data
- Suggest website changes to improve results
- Link up Google Analytics and business listings
- Run Experiments (split tests) to test variables
- Monitor and improve Quality Score
- Watch Impression Share for campaigns and ad groups
- And a lot more…!
- Not checking account often enough
- Adding TOO many keywords
- Neglecting keyword match types
- Too many keywords per ad group
- Bad or NO account organization
- Never looking at Quality Score
- Targeting wrong landing pages on website
- Overlooking basic campaign settings (location, device, scheduling)
- Disregarding Ad Extensions
- Setting one bid and not adjusting
- No conversion tracking
- Not linking Google Analytics
- Not testing ad variations
If you can’t define all of those big Google Ads terms, don’t feel bad!
No one expects you to be an expert in something outside your expertise! BUT – you should find a Google Ads manager who DOES understand these complexities of PPC. Doing so will increase your chance of success AND save you money in the long run!
This is where I can help! I’m a Google Certified Partner and have managed MILLIONS of dollars in advertising in over 200 Google Ads accounts since 2008. If you’re not convinced, read the 4 reasons below. If you’re raring to go, jump down to the form.
4 Reasons You Should Want To Be One of My PPC Clients
If you work with a large pay per click agency, you’ll probably get paired up with an account manager on their payroll that has little motivation to help you succeed other than the fact that it’s their JOB!
When you let Web Eminence manage your account, you ACTUALLY work with me personally. I LOVE learning about my clients’ businesses and goals and then interacting to help them grow their business with Google Ads over months and years.
I’ve also come up with pricing that makes sense for clients, but also gives me an ongoing incentive to produce better results from your advertising spend!
IGoogle Ads management is only as good as the brain actually doing the work. Whether you have a PPC agency managing your account or you’re doing it yourself, the results are going to be limited by the intellectual horsepower that is driving your account forward.
Am I saying I’m a genius? NO. But I believe my brain is wired to do this type of work. And because of that, I actually love managing advertising accounts! When’s the last time you heard that from a PPC agency?!!
Check out my strengths from Gallup’s StrengthsFinder. I think you’ll see what I mean!
Futuristic, Analytical, Ideation, Learner, Relator
And just because I have those strengths doesn’t mean I’m operating at a high level in those areas all the time. I am mindful of what it takes to operate at a high level. This includes being aware of atmosphere, time of day, music, coffee, food, sleep, stress, exercise, and more to make sure the brain God gave me works at peak efficiency. Maybe you don’t care – but you should if I’m managing your account!
The cost of my Pay Per Click Management service is $495 startup plus a monthly management fee of $199 up to $2,000 in monthly ad spend. After that, you pay 5% on your additional spend – so $50 for every additional $1,000 in monthly ad spend. See the chart below.
Many PPC agencies charge a high flat fee or percentage for ALL advertisers which becomes cost-prohibitive especially as your account grows.. My fees are designed for large and small budgets. I start with a reasonable minimum fee for small advertisers to get professional management. And for large advertisers with big budgets, a fee that moves closer to 5% the more you spend and a max fee to limit your cost.
The minimum monthly management fee is $199/mo and the maximum monthly management fee is $599/mo regardless of total spend.
|Total Advertising Spend||Total Fee ($79 + 5%)||Actual % Fee|
I probably am a PPC and Google Ads expert, but I don’t love calling myself that. As you see from my strengths above, I’m a learner, and this is super critical because of the dynamism of Google Ads. It’s always changing and expanding. This is a huge reason why you need someone managing your spend. You can’t expect to stay in front of all the changes and run your own business at the same time!
I spend a lot of time in Google Ads since I personally manage many accounts. As a result, I’m always learning new strategies and methods that often can be applied across multiple client accounts. I also follow some of the top authorities on PPC advertising in the industry ad regularly speak with a Google Ads agency rep to continue to learn and level up my mastery of Google Ads and other advertising platforms.
One Time Startup Fee Includes:
- Initial phone and/or email consultation to talk about advertising goals
- Set up a new Google Ads account AND/OR review existing account data
- Research keywords and target market
- Set up initial campaigns and ad groups – organize for relevancy and efficiency
- Review website landing page and make suggestions for improvements if needed
- Develop campaign budgets and settings
- Setup conversion tracking to measure conversions
Ongoing Maintenance Includes:
- Monthly report of account performance
- Research and test new keywords and ad variations
- Review Quality Score of keywords and seek to make improvements
- Continually add negative keywords to remove irrelevant clicks
- Setup automated rules to optimize account throughout the month
- Setup heat map tracking and monitor for a few months to measure and improve website activity
- Make suggestions for improvements to site and overall marketing strategies based on data
- Optimize account to focus advertising spend on highest converting campaigns and ad groups
- Explore new advertising opportunities like Google’s display network, Youtube video advertising, or Bing Google Ads (extra charge)
- Too much to list here!
Q: How long does it take to setup a new account?
Q: Will I have my own Google Ads account?
A: Yes, you will have your own Google Ads account under your ownership. We will link your Google Ads account to my Google Ads Manager account so I can access and manage your account. You can revoke my access at any time.
Q: Do the ads run all the time?
Q: Do I only pay the cost of your manager fee? Are there any other costs?
Q: How much will it cost per click?
Q: Is there a minimum spending limit?
Q: Are there any guarantees on the amount of traffic?
Q: Will you manage my existing Google Ads campaigns?
Interested? Submit the Form Below…
I’ll send a free analysis and determine if you’re a good candidate…